Friday, October 2, 2009

Honesty is the best policy.

Can you fill this out without lying? 1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Water 2. Where was your profile picture taken? In a Jeep 3. Can you play Guitar hero? Never have so I do not know. 4. Name someone who made you laugh today? Anna 5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 11:00 I was getting stuff finished for the day and then read a little. 6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Anywhere God moved us and only if my husband and kids went with me, but I would not go easily most likely... really do not think we are supposed to move anytime soon if ever. 7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? I could have been but I do not know... that sounds bad, but I can not remember if Matt has ever kissed me under fireworks... he has kissed me a lot and would be the only one that would have kissed me under fireworks 8. Which of your facebook friends lives closest to you? My hubby 9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Not sure do not have any, but if I did I would hope that we could be friends. 10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Manna form Heaven Sweet Manna - that could be an understatement:) 11. When was the last time you cried really hard? I do not remember, but I was really close last Thursday. 12. Who took your profile picture? Anna 13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Homeschool kids. 14. Was yesterday better than today? No and it is not worse either... God's mercies are new every morning. 15. Can you live a day without TV? Yup. 16. Are you upset about anything? No 17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Absolutely, all the time. 18. Are you a bad influence? Depends on my mood. 19. Night out or night in? Night out with my man, night in with my family. 20. What items could you not go without during the day? Dr. Pepper or coffee, a toilet and toilet paper. 21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? A friends mom. 22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Thank you! ... 23. How do you feel about your life right now? Resting in God's grace and peace. 24. Do you hate anyone? No 25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? I message from Jill about painting a friends kitchen. 26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes. 27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes 28. What song is stuck in your head? None, and that is okay with me. 29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? No one... it would most likely be some kind of emergency... not fun. 30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? I do not know, Anna is only 5 I have not thought about when I want to have grandkids. 31. Name something you have to do tomorrow. I GET to make chili and help Anna make cupcakes for the Barn Party.

Photobucket

No comments: