Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Life (okay real God's)

So, wow, God is doing a lot right now. Over the last 6 months to a year God has really been challenging me to go back to school and finish my education degree. I have always found excuses not to even considered it an option; but I finally gave in and decided to see what it would take and if it was really even anything that would be doable. So I applied to go the Fort part time; and have been expected starting in January of 2009; now God has to figure out finances, childcare, and time management. So needless to say I have a lot for pray about the next 4 months or so; but I am excited to see what God does and were this all goes.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Jo that is so cool! I had no idea. I KNOW God will provide all the things you need to make schooling happen for you! You are obeying; now it is His job to provide the rest! I look forward to hearing all that happens to make everything fall into place for you.