Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Attitude

Do I have the attitude of a 4 year old? Some times yes. It amazes me that when it comes to God and listening to what He is telling me to do some times I am just like my 4 year old. I whine and complain, through a fit, and then if I do it I have the worst attitude and do the crappiest job. I wonder if I would just listen to myself and when I tell my 4 year old to change her attitude I changed mine how my day would go. 

I know that God still loves us even when we have the maturity of a 4 year old, but I would like to start releasing before my days go done that road that I am in a 4 year mindset and grow up. 

Lord I pray that today you would give me the eyes to see where my attitude and emotions are running my day and to give them to you. Help me to stop living in the moment of what is happening right this second and take a step back and look at the bigger picture.  I am sorry for not looking at things with your eyes and for being more worried about what I want to do then what you want me to do.

No comments: