Friday, June 10, 2011

What have we been up to?

We have been up to a lot.

Enjoying the start of summer and summer vacation.

Somer is now crawling; we had to put the gates up. (Once I have a good video of her crawling I will post it).

I started school. Yes; I am going back to school. I am taking online courses to get a Bachelors Degree in Human Services Management (Social Work). I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am hoping to eventually be able to do homestudies for adoptions and I would also like to do work with marriage and family advocacy and training. We will see what all God has in store for this.

We have also been getting ready for a birthday blitz. We have Benen (turning 4) and Uncle Michael (turning 24) on June 14th, then Aunt Tammie (turning 28) on June 22nd, then Somer (turning 1) on June 30th, and lastly Me (turning 30) on July first. My mom said it was worse than Christmas - at least with Christmas it is all on the same day.

How do I feel about turning 30? Not sure; I really do not feel like I should be 30. I know I am, but at the same time I feel so young and immature - wonder if I will ever feel mature? Probably not. I am okay with turning 30; that does not bother me; just do not feel that old I guess. Make sense?


Jo Lee

No comments: