Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday


This week I have been reminded how blessed I
am to have 2 health kids, and 1 healthy almost full term little girl on the way. I am also so blessed to have a health husband, and a relationship to go with it. So that it what I am thankful for today, I am also thankful for the reminder of what a blessing my family is. I am also thankful for the reminder that God has a plan for each and every life and that He knows the hairs on our head and only He counts are days - I am thankful that I have gotten to spend the days I have with this little familia.


"Thank you Lord for bringing every single one of them into my life, I am even thankful for the challenges and the hard times. Please forgive me for the times I take them for granted. Thank you that have a plan for each one of us and that the plan involves us being a family."

Photobucket

No comments: