Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday - My Mom (Grandma)

Today I am thankful for my mom...
1. That she prays for us everyday.
2. That she asks me challenging questions.
3. That she challenges me and my family to pursue God and His best.
4. That she would cook and clean with us when we were little.
5. That she loved us enough to discipline us.
6. That she was able and wanted to stay home when we were little (until I was in High School) - she sacrificed a lot to do that.
7. That she was always encouraging.
8. That she encourages and supports me as a mother now.
9. That she is a very beautiful women of God.
10. That she is still here and very close.
11. The legacy of still being married to my dad; and all the hard things they have made it throw.
12. Her yummy homemade food.

1 comment:

Jess in Progress said...

I'm thankful for your Mom too! I can't tell you how many times when I lived in Durango that she had a kind word or just held my hand when I needed that :) Have a wonderful day today!

Jess