1. The growth my husband has gone throw sense we got married; and that I got to be a part of it.
2. His musical talent and love...I always wanted to marry a man that was musical.
3. His growing love for kids (that he wants more then 2).
4. That God opened up doors for him to be in a job that he loves; and the cool God story that we have.
5. My husbands excitement and joy over Christmas and birthday celebrations.
6. The way he teaches Anna and Benen things.
7. His soft heart.
8. His quiet demeanor-our house would be really load if he was not quiet.
9. His tech-nerdy-ness (as Jill calls it); and that God provided a job that he can do it everyday.
10. That he is what God created; and that he learns to walk in that creation more and more.