Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for....
... my body (honestly that is hard for me to say right now, as it is beginning to be over taken by this baby; but I am thankful that I have a body that is capable of caring a baby).
... child like joy (the kids and I went birthday shopping for Daddy today and it was really fun and funny to watch them pick out presents, pay for them with their allowance, and then wrapping them).
... that Matt turns 28 next week.
... the comfort of owning 2 vehicles, and the fact that we can both drive to do things and we do not have to plan around each other.
... government tax breaks and credits (although I do not really understand the reasoning behind some of them, I will take the extra money if they are going to give it to me).
... friends.
... ice cream.
... naps.
... a really comfy bed.
... good books.
Photobucket

No comments: