Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday - 2009 and the last Decade

So last week I heard a lot on the media how the last decade was one of the worst and people wondering if 2010 will be better than 2009. Really? I did not think the last decade was that bad nor was 2009. I guess I have a different out look on life then most people. So in light of this out look I thought I would share of what I am thankful for the last decade and for 2009.

The last decade; I am thankful for...
...graduating high school.
... going to college.
... meeting Matt.
... Matt and I's dating relationship.
... starting to attend the River Church (New Life Chapel)
... getting married.
... having Anna.
... having Benen.
... God providing Matt with a job he loves.
... a challenge and call to home school.
... every ministry opportunity I have had - youth, children, adults, etc..
... every relationship that I have developed.

2009; I am thankful for...
... God's financial provision.
... homeschooling friends and support.
... the Connection Group God brought us into.
... getting pregnant with #3.
... growing in my relationship with Matt.
... God's challenge to cut back and how he has provided the grace for that to be easy.
... family.
... having a 5 year old and a 2 year old.
... starting homeschool, and homeschool curriculum that is very diverse.

Photobucket

No comments: