Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for....
... God's grace and protection.
... peace.
... flexibility in homeschooling.
... my baby girls smile - it seriously lights up the room.
... my big girl and just how big she really is.
... my little (okay not so little; but I am not ready for him to be bigger) man that is willing to try anything and thinks he is invincible i.e. trying to jump off of the top bunk of his bed this week. He repeatedly told me that he would not get hurt and repeatedly told him no he would get hurt - I won I threatened to take away the bed.
... my handsome hubby that works very hard to provide for our family.
... the fact that God is in control.
... the fall colors.
... the fact that seasons change - both in life and in nature.

Jo Lee

No comments: