Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Benen turns 2


Today I am thankful that Benen turns 2 on Sunday.
I am thankful for the surprise that he was.
I am thankful that my pregnancy went fast:)
I am thankful that God kept him safe for the first 6 months that I did not know I was pregnant!
I am thankful for friends and family that helped with Anna before he was born and I was on bed rest.
I am thankful for a 4 hour delivery of a health little boy.
I am thankful for his little personality; he loves for things to be in order, and loves to fix things.
I am thankful for his laugh and the way he cracks himself up.
I am thankful that he loves baths.
I am so very thankful for the little boy that God entrusted to us to raise into a man of God.
I love you Benen Elijah Lee.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Big Benen Boy! He is such a doll - always smiling and happy to see the girls in the morning. He is a joy, a treat, and a miracle. I am so thankful for him today, and for his amazing mama!