Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Anna and the Dentist

So I took Anna to the dentist today to have her tooth the got knocked looked at. Anna is funny when she goes to the dentist. She wants to go back be herself and is much better when I am not with her so I sit in the waiting room while she goes and lets them do there thing. Her tooth is fine; but the Dentist said that if he did not know better he would guess she was 6 - she is getting her 6 year old molars (okay that explains some things) and she has two teeth that are starting to loosen. Okay; my daughter is at an advanced dental age - did not even really think about that being possible but it is.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Okay, that's funny. I knew she was a smarty!

Unknown said...

Advanced dental age - great, another competition for the kids. I can see them all now - "Oh yeah, well I've already..." Anyways, I'm glad she's ok & that everyone survived the outing!