Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

WOW it has been a busy week, but here we are on Thursday and I am glad to take a few minutes to set and write done what I am Thankful for.

... The warm weather; I am really enjoying it.
... the ability and energy to really clean my kitchen yesterday... it feels so good to have a clean kitchen and it makes my whole house look clean; even when it is not.
... for the fact that my son has a voice - even thought he is using that voice to keep himself awake; still thankful he can talk.
... that Matt's business trip was only for a week.
... that Matt made it home safe, tired but safe.
... that "This is the day the Lord has made." ... even if I do not understand, expect, or want everything that happens it is still God's day and I want to make a choice to "... rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments: