This week I am thankful for...
1. My husband (even when he has a man cold jk; he really does have a cold).
2. My kids and the blessing they are every day.
3. Pizza for breakfast; it was yummy.
4. Small groups that challenge and encourage me to grow closer to Papa.
5. Friends that do not always see everything the same way I see it; but still love me anyway.
6. Wisdom that God pours into people and there courage to share with others.
7. The things our pastors sacrifice to serves us.
8. For the very unique body God has given me.
9. That my story is different then anyone else's; and different then I imagined it being.
10. That Matt has a job were he can stay home and get better while getting paid for it.