Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am Thankful (in no particular order)...
1. ...that Pastor Linn blogs so early she reminded me it is Thankful Thursday.
2. ...for the snow yesterday; I love snow and I love Colorado Mountains with snow on them.
3. ...for my women's small group on Tuesday's-I love that group of gals.
4. ...that my hubby choose to help me with house work and not worry about getting something to work with the computer last night-he even put the dishes in the dishwasher when I did not ask him to.
5. ...that my children are so unique and different and that they keep my guessing in life.
6. ...that my good friend brought my coffee this morning.
7. ..for the smell of poppyseed muffins in the oven yum.
8. ...for the way God always provides for not only my and my families needs but also our dreams and desires.
9. ...for Mark and Jill giving my opportunity to work in children's ministry; they are allowing my to pro-sue a dream God has placed in my life.
10. ...for Teri showing my how to make some really cool cloth diapers-so I can be really domestic.

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Love your list Jo!! Thankful for you!! =)