1. I am thankful for nap time; it brings quiet to my house.
2. My BFF and husband who is very different form me; and it is a good thing-he brings balance to my life and I am thankful for that.
3. Thankful for the challenge my 4 year old princesses is (as long as she does not forget that I am Queen of this house).
4. Thankful for my smiley faced little boy and the surprise that he was.
5. For 5 years of marriage and it went by so fast; cannot believe that we have been married double that average couple in America.
6. For Madison and Violet; and the opportunity to have more little ones in my home to watch-I love the chaos they bring; and for the fact that Tiffany and Jerome intrust me with there children.
7. For my house that is just the right size; and the fact that God provided it in just the right time.
8. For my sister and the friendship we now have.
9. For my parents that not only provided for my physically but also spiritually; and for the way that they love my kids.
10. For the opportunities that God gives me to grow on a daily basis.