Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter 2011

The week of Easter (last week) I got super sick. I have not been that sick sense high school. I got strep so bad that I could not swallowing without being in large amounts of pain, so I did not eat or drink anything for a few days - great diet plan not great health plan. After a trip to the ER and a shot that did not work, and then another trip the Urgent Care and two more shots, and three medication that worked I am much better.

 All that to say that we did not do a whole lot for Easter. I had plans of doing some fun crafts with the kids, but God had plans for me to rest. We did make it out to my parents house Easter Sunday and enjoyed some family time. The big kids and Matt went to church and enjoyed celebrating our Saviors resurrection with family of choice. So here are the few pictures that I have:











Jo Lee

No comments: