Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Labor Day Camping Trip

This week I am thankful for a little camping trip we got to take over Labor Day Weekend.


I am thankful that Anna got to shoot daddies pellet gun...


...and that Benen also got to shoot it.


 I am thankful that we got to enjoy some family time and go walking by the creek.


I am thankful that the kids got to go on a nature survival hike.


I am thankful for my little princesses that loves to talk and listen to people.


I am thankful for my little man that is along for the ride even if he is in his own world.


I am thankful for the trooper that Somer Joy was; even though she does not look to happy in this picture she was awesome all 5 days we were camping.

Jo Lee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can testify to the fact that all of your kiddos were awesome! It was a blast to go camping with you!