Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

When I got on this morning a read my friend Jill's post about being thankful it was and is very challenging, so while a chew on it I will share what I am thankful for today - if you want to check it out you can go here: durangopalmers.blogspot.com.

Today I am thankful for...
... little things like my coffee cup.
... my precious little boy.
... a daughter that is almost 6, very independent, and so excited to get to dressed up and go to the Daddy Daughter Dance she can not contain herself.
... my tender caring husband.
... that Matt was able to trade one of his acoustic guitars for an electric guitar - every cool how God worked that out.
... running boards for our Attack Vehicle; and that Matt is super excited about getting them and putting them on.
... our Attack Vehicle - yep I still love it; gas guzzling and all.
... friends that are willing to take my kids on fire station tours.
... our house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms - it is so nice to not share a bathroom with the kids.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jill said...

I have to say that your attack vehicle sounds super tough when you're driving out of the parking lot. Very cool. Mark said if we had your car there'd be no need to shovel. Hmmmmm....